Telecom billing Associate
Are you looking for a winning company with a culture of opportunity? Would you like to use their knowledge to the difference in a rapidly evolving environment? TriZetto is the largest company dedicated to providing information technology for health insurance paid by the industry. We are innovative industry leader that helps our customers respond to the rapid development and dynamism, such as consumer directed health care and the growing Medicare and Medicaid markets. Addressing more than 35% of the U.S. insured population, TriZetto provides a broad range of premier information technology solutions that improve our clients increase revenues, drive their administrative efficiency and improve the cost and quality of care for its members.
We recognize that our employees are our greatest asset, and each will have a long, successful career at TriZetto. Thus, we offer a range of educational and career development opportunities, and believe in a healthy balance between work and family life. TriZetto provides a paid vacation and sick time, personal days and vacation time. Additional benefits include the company's medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, flexible spending accounts, education reimbursement and 401 (K) plan.
The main duties include, but are not limited to:
• Review process and approve payment of telecommunications Local Exchange Carrier (LEC) and Long Distance (LD) using invoices Telecom Expense Management (TEM) application for review and inventory.
• Interface to the second division (NASCE) assure that the bills are paid correctly and on time.
• Monitor telecommunications LEC and LD actual costs of the planned (budgeted) costs and the difference.
• Research billing payment history, credit and debit reconciled monthly LEC and LD charges.
• Perform analysis of active contract rates against the billing rates to make recommendations to senior management.
• Monitoring, evaluation and analysis of the cost of telecommunications; Work with LEC, and LD carriers for the restoration of overstatement, to avoid unnecessary burden and reduce telecommunications costs.
• Interaction with suppliers on Telecom billing problems and maintain good business relations with suppliers.
• maintain accurate expense tracking, delivery and inventory (TEM) databases.
• Creation and distribution of LEC and LD expense reports.
• Provide Cost center managers to interpret, evaluate and coordinate their LEC and LD costs.
• 2 years in the service of the customer or client account management role, preferably in the field of telecommunications for a major telecommunications carrier.
• BS in information technology, business administration, finance or related degree.
• 2 years of previous experience in telecommunications billing review and analysis.
• Experience with Telecom Expense Management (TEM) is a plus.
• Good understanding of telecommunications contracts, telecommunications costs (LEC, LD, T1, etc.) and telecommunication price / cost analysis.
• Telecom RFP, negotiate contracts and compliance with the contract, plus experience.
• Must be a master computer, particularly with developed skills Excel.
• Excellent interpersonal communication and time management skills
• the opportunity to work with minimal instruction in high volume, fast pace environment
• High level of initiative with the creative problem-solving skills.
tag telecom billing