Last Date: June 30, 2008
Job Title: Communications Officer
CLEPA is looking for a dynamic, motivated and innovative individual with strong editing skills to fill the full-time position of Communications Officer.
The candidate will:
* be responsible for the internal communication of the CLEPA with its members;
* be responsible of developing and implementing relevant communication tools (website, newsletters, press releases, brochures);
* ensure a close and effective relationship with the media at European level;
* advise in the organisation of seminars, workshops etc.
* university degree and proven experience in communications;
* a perfect command of spoken and written English (native speaker or equivalent), excellent French;
* knowledge of additional languages is a strong asset
* experience in writing and editing texts
* excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office, Typo 3, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
* very good sense of organisation and strong networking skills.
Applicants should send their CV and cover letter by 30 June 2008 to:
Amalia Di Stefano
Blvd Brand Whitlock 87