There are few resume samples which are specially desinged to serve the purpose of giving some idea about efficient resume writing. These resume template can be used as references when you'll creating resume for Ngo Jobs.
This is one of ngo's resume example Preview:
A determined and focused professional with a wide variety of practical experience in
Projects ( Designing, Proposal writing, Implementations & Field / Operational Management );
gained over a number of experiences with high profiled multinational organizations and ingos’.
Experience 9-years in Africa / 12-years in Europe, Gulf States, Russian States and Pakistan
Languages Fluent in English, Arabic and Urdu, mother tongue Punjabi
• Excellent practical knowledge of Operations & Logistics Management, working experience for
Transports, Facilities, Procurement, Tendering, Inventory, import, export documentation
• Excellent reports writing skills, able to write clearly and concisely, with considerable
experience in editing primary material into accessible documents.
• Excellent communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills including ability to operate
effectively across organizational boundaries; ability to establish working relations in a multicultural
and multi ethnic environment
• Computer Skill
Proficient computer skills and use of relevant software and other applications e.g. Microsoft
office ( word / excel / access / power point ), email / internet research skills.
HUMANITARIAN BASED WORK EXPERIENCE
• Director Planning for ASAL, Sudan based NGO working for Eradication of Drugs (2007)
• Coordinator for Sudanese NGO, Ana Assudan working for HIV/Aids, women/children (2006)
• Country Director for Sudan, INGO, Innocent Child, UK, working for Children (2003-05)
• Director Operations, Higleig Int’l Co. Ltd, Khartoum, for WFP (UN)- for Logistics (2002-03)
• Director Project, with the support of SVE-solarenergy GmbH, Germany;
for Solar Energy Projects for Rural / Urban & Remote areas in Sudan. (2000-02)
• Technical Consultant, Sudanese chambers of Industries Association, Development Projects
• Consultant, NMCP Programme, The Netherlands, worked for the Project “Transfer of Skill and
Technologies for under developed Countries” (1990-92)
• Volunteer, Pakistan Volunteer Services, many tasks been conducted at Pakistan (1980-86)
1992 Masters in Literature & Linguistics Punjab University, Lahore, Pakistan
1989 Graduate in Social Sciences (Sociology, Journalism), Punjab University, Lahore.
1986 B.Sc. ( Chem.), Main Project (Ind. Chemicals), Punjab University, Lahore.
2006 Masters in Logistics Management, Belford University, USA (Dist. Learning)
Courses & Skill Trainings
- SVC-GmbH (Germany) Solar Systems and applications, basic courses for
" Technical Training in Marketing Management, Logistics & Liaison Management "
- NMCP-Netherlands (National Management & Consultancy Program) Research work,
Technical Training & Professional studies for Consultancy Services for through NMCP-program “
Transfer of skill and technologies to under developed countries and remote areas by Providing
technical training to semi skilled persons and high techniques to the skill, utilization and
upgrading of products and by-products from the animal resources "
- SEABOARD Chemicals Inc., USA
- SETON Co. (Willington chem. Corp.), USA
“ Specialization in Industrial Chemicals and pesticides “ processing and development of fertilizers
from the edible seeds and cake / wastes and animal sources " Marketing Management, Logistics
& Liaison Management Training and field works"
Attended many technical & skill training courses, short term-courses, workshops and relevant
supporting studies through Internet, Literatures, Distant learning & Seminars at:
Pakistan, Germany, UK, Switzerland, Russian states, Gulf states, The Netherlands. and Sudan.
Download other Ngo jobs Resume sample/templates in PDF format: