Demand Generation and Behaviour Change Communication Manager
Marie Stopes International
Location: Kenya
Last Date: April 24, 2009

Demand Generation and Behaviour Change Communication Manager

Job Reference Number: M09/0035
Country: Kenya
Location: Africa
Team: Social Marketing

Marie Stopes International (MSI) is one of the largest international family planning organisations in the world. We are a marketing focused, results oriented social enterprise that develops efficient, effective and sustainable family planning programmes in the UK and over 40 countries around the world. Every year MSI provides over five million people with high quality health services.

The Demand Generation and Behaviour Change Communication (DG/BCC) Manager is responsible for the success and sustainability of MSI’s global DG/BCC function. You will focus on the effective and efficient use of strategic communication tools and resources for increasing the client flow and sales of our products and services whilst attracting new users of these products and services. Providing technical leadership to the existing country programs, social marketing and corporate communications teams, you will work to achieve measurable health impact and outcomes.

With a track record in achieving health impact, BCC, sales and distribution targets, you will have proven ability to ‘sell’ ideas. Your background will highlight significant experience in marketing/advertising/BCC, preferably within the reproductive healthcare sector as well as demonstrable team management and leadership experience. You must have experience in working in/with overseas programmes. Fluency in English is essential for this role while working knowledge of French and Spanish will be desirable.

This position will involve extensive international travel with 60% of your time working in Africa and the remaining 40% in the rest of the regions.

This post attracts the Globally Mobile salary and benefits package.

Based in Africa, with extensive international travel, we are offering you the opportunity to take your career to the next level, whilst putting your skills to use assisting us to achieve our Mission of ‘Children by Choice, not Chance’. You must be pro choice on abortion.

To apply, please review the job framework then apply online via CV application at:


Post a Comment

Subscribe By Email

Enter your email address:

 Subscribe in a reader

International NGO Jobs, Nonprofit, Social Services and career in NGO and Social Services. | Template by: free cover letter sample | Download unlimited Free ebook