Dhara is Working in Western Rajasthan from 17 years on Health, Water, environment, Livelihood issues with a vision “to create exploitation free society on the principle of social justice and gender equality”.
Its mission is to improve the living condition of women by strengthening there livelihood, health and education; enabling them to build accessibility and control over issues affecting their lives.
Dhara is presently Implementing a three years project on “Enhancing livelihoods of Women embroiders of Barmer” supported by the Industries department. Government of Rajasthan.
Dhara is currently recruiting a team of suitably qualified, skilled, committed and likeminded professionals for:-
Job Title: - Marketing executives 2
• Market research and linkage building for barmer embroidery projects with big retailers, exporters in India and abroad
• Come out with the marketing strategy for the project
• Generate marketing orders as per production requirement
• Co-ordinate with production head and designer for market trends, quality requirement and timely production
• Create and maintain a database of Buyers/ exporters/ retailers/ relevant vendors
• Networking with other market players
• Come out with the calendar potential exhibitions/ fairs and confirm participation.
• Follow up of creditors for timely payments.
• Creation of a marketing team from the villagers
• Preparation weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly-yearly plans and timely submission to reporting officer
• MBA/ MSW with marketing or rural marketing stream having at least two years relevant experience in hand embroidery/ appliqué related sectors.
• Should be willing to undertake extensive outstation travel as required
• Computer skills and English speaking mandatory.
All application should reach us before 25th march 2008 at
Marketing Executive - 2
Last Date: March 27, 2008
tag India-New delhi