Action contre la Faim (AcF) is a non-governmental, non-political and non-profit making humanitarian organization. In Indonesia, its projects address the areas of water and sanitation, food security, and disaster preparedness. Activities including repair and construction of infrastructures, construction of showers and latrines, hygiene education, distribution of farming and fishing equipment, support to income-generating activities, and socioeconomic and environmental impact studies. If you are dynamic and professional person, we are offering you a unique opportunity to develop your skills in a multicultural environment:
1. Manage the base logistics.
2. Participate in the security management of the base.
3. Supervise the team.
1. Minimum Bachelor Degree in relevant field.
2. Having 2 (two) years training in logistics or equivalent.
3. Good organizer.
5. Experience in team management.
6. Experience in logistics, transportation, supplies, construction, and IT/technical skill.
7. Experience working in NTT area would be an advantage.
8. Excellent English skill is compulsory (oral & written).
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and should submit a one-page cover letter stating current and expected salaries, updated CV in English and latest photograph, together with complete contact details of two professional referees (if possible) as attachment to:
(Please put the Post Title + your name in the email subject)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All ACF members are committed to respect the 6 leading principles of the organization: independence, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism and transparency. ACF is an equal opportunity employer. The position is equally open to suitable qualified male and female applicants.
Deadline for submission of applications:
Terms of Reference
Post Code:RJA 08/HR/LOGISTIC/ IV/08
Post Title:DEPUTY LOGISTICIAN
Location/Duty Station:Soe, NTT
Starting Date:16 June 2008