Deputy Chief of Party, Uganda
Company Profile: Management Systems International (MSI) is a global international development firm based in Washington, D.C. providing specialized short- and long-term technical assistance. Today, it has over 100 projects under management worldwide and its technical expertise
has been expanded to include implementation of a range of analytical and field projects in democracy and governance, economic growth, organizational capacity building, education, and natural resource management. At the beginning of 2008, MSI joined Coffey International,
Ltd., a global multi-disciplinary professional services organization with offices in 20 countries around the world. MSI became a part of Coffey International Development (Coffey ID), one of seven divisions
which comprise the Coffey Group. Together, we aspire to create extraordinary outcomes for our clients, our staff and the communities in which we work. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at
Management Systems International/MSI (www.msiworldwide.com), an international development consulting firm based in Washington DC, is recruiting for a Deputy Chief of Party with substantial experience in
monitoring & evaluation, health reporting, project management, web-based performance monitoring, and other IT solutions. This position will be based in Uganda.
* Support the Chief of Party in functions related to project oversight
* Serve as a resident technical advisor in health reporting and data management
* Demonstrate professionalism and leadership with local partners and target groups
* 5-7 years experience designing/managing M&E systems required
* Experience working with the US Agency for International Development (USAID) and other international donors
* Experience with performance monitoring for international development programs, experience monitoring performance of grantees preferred.
* Good project management skills
* Experience working with both public and private sector agencies
* Ability to communicate and work well with clients and stakeholders
* Experience working with civil society stakeholders
Only Ugandan citizens are eligible for this position.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
To apply, please visit our website: www.msiworldwide.com
Deputy Chief of Party
Management Systems International
Last Date: August 19, 2008