Last Date: April 5, 2009
DeLeeuw Recruitment is currently looking for 2 key experts (Team Leader and Occupational Standards Specialist) with below mentioned qualifications for newly short listed “Strengthening Vocational Qualifications Authority (VQA) & National Qualifications System (NQS) in Turkey" Project:
Qualifications and skills:
· A university graduate with a Bachelor's Degree preferably in education, social sciences or economics.
· Fluent in written and oral English.
· Have full computer literate.
· Having master's degree will be an asset.
General professional experience:
· A minimum of 10 years professional experience in education and training, lifelong learning, NQS related fields
· International project management experience in the implementation of EU technical assistance programmes, with at least one similar project.
· Experience in developing and implementing capacity building strategies will be an asset.
Specific professional experience:
· A minimum of 5 years direct experience of working in the development and implementation of component parts of NQS (occupational standards, qualifications, assessment and certification) and the National Qualifications Framework.
· A minimum of 3 years experience in VET including European Qualification Framework and/or Europass and/or ECVET
· Experience in capacity building programmes
The overall objective of the project is ensuring the provision of formal and non-formal vocational and technical education and training according to labor market needs, supporting life-long learning, strengthening the relation between education and employment, and facilitate harmonization with European Qualifications Framework(EQF).
Estimated commencement date of the project is July, 2009 and the duration is 36 months.
Please inform us preferably via e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com about the applications.